Number of Players: 1 (The best of sports are non-competitive, as we all know)
Aim of the game: To start at the bottom of a PDF and climb till the top.
- Start at the last printed line above the page number in the last page of the document. Zoom to page width and select the hand tool.
- You have to catch a printed piece which serves as a foothold or in this case the hand hold.
- You cannot come down a climbed area.
- You cannot jump horizontally.
- You cannot use page number, header, footer or a vertical line (if any) or colors other than the color of the text.
- You lose when you have a blank expanse of the height equivalent of half your screen.
- When you reach a diagram, you can only use the texts in it to climb.
- Bold means rougher surface, that is better suited for climbing. Italics are slippery; you might risk a fall if you step on 3 successive italics.
- The game might end abruptly, if there is a blank page in between. Ignore a page that is not typed at all, that is a completely blank page.
- A timed game is also possible. Subject to the time and PDF in hand.
- The game is open-source; you are free to add on.
- Man over-bored!
- You can a man away from the mountains, but you cannot take the mountains away from a man.